Background in Healthcare
For over twenty years, I have had the privilege of helping patients and clients from a broad spectrum of backgrounds. Their needs have been diverse and often complex. In order to serve them well, I have continually updated my knowledge and widened my qualifications to embrace a broad spectrum of treatment methods.
I graduated as a consultant trichologist from the Institute of Trichologists in London and qualified in the disciplines of Cymatics and Bio-sonic Therapeutics, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Counselling. I also obtained a Doctorate in Cymatic and Bio-energetic Medicine and an MD(MA) from the Open International University for Complementary Medicines. Following the great loss of my very special friend and partner, Dr Robert Ross Gibson in 1994, I added to my armamentarium the disciplines of Allergy and Environmental Therapy, Kinesiology, Phytotherapy and Meridian Energy Techniques.
For my contribution to scientific advancement and its benefits for humanity, I have been conferred both an honorary Doctorate of Science by the Open International University for Complementary Medicines and Life Membership of Medicina Alternativa Institute. For service to humanity I have been awarded Order of Excellence by the World Organisation of Natural Medicine and bestowed the title of Dame by the Sovereign Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights Hospitallers. I am also a member of the Royal Institute of Public Health.
- 1987 The International Federation of Aromatherapists
- 1988 The British Reflexology Association
- 1989 The National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
- 1992 The Institute of Trichologists
- 1993 The Register of Approved Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists
- 1995 Societe Francais de Biosthetique
- 1996 National Council for Hypnotherapy
- 1999 The Hypnotherapy Association
- 1999 The British Institute for Allergy and Environmental Therapy
- 2003 The Association of Medical Aromatherapists
- 2003 The U.K. Register of I.B.S. Therapists
- 2005 The Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques
- 2007 The Institute of Phytobiophysics
- 2007 The Royal Institute of Public Health
"I'm extremely grateful for what Irene Loudon has done for me and wish all young Chronic Fatigue sufferers could have access to her treatment."
David Moffat - 2008
"Thanks to Irene Loudon I have now enjoyed 14 years of good health."
Irene Davis - 2008
"Irene truly is a master practitioner in preventative health care. I am grateful to have picked her name from the first trichology web site I looked at. Her integrity, character and professionalism are beyond question. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone who has anything they need help with."
Greig Stirling - 2008
"Irene Loudon's dynamic approach to healthcare is at the forefront of 21st century medicine. Believing that no one therapy is the panacea for all, she blends various healing techniques to match individual requirements."
Dr. John M. Meldrum
"As a result of Irene's treatment I have been able to reach goals in my life that previously would not have been possible."
J. B. - 2008